- French Toast
- Motorcycle rides
- Gentle rain during the night
- Puppies, and puppy breath
- Learning something new
- A whole day to yourself*
- Warm blankets right out of the dryer
- Secret languages with people who really get you
- Flipping through old photos and remembering good times
- Getting a nice letter or greeting card for no reason other than you were being thought of
- Running across a movie from “the list”** by accident while channel surfing
- A warm day in the dead of winter
- Lap dog time, no matter how big he is
- Goodnight kisses from the boy
- Goodnight kisses from the Hub
- Peanut butter Hershey Kisses
- Bottle rockets that whistle
* This is something you take for granted before children, and rarely experienced after
** “The list” is any list, unique to the list author, under any given topic, favorites under said topic. In this case, a movie you could watch at any given time, regardless of how many times you’ve seen it before.
*** Not just for babies and old people anymore!
I know this is a lame post, but I have a hard time letting things sit while I come up with something better. So ... C'mon and share ... What do you think is The Best?