Friday, July 20, 2007

Old Pictures

I'm working on a new post, honest. Till I can get it down, I thought I'd share my latest diversion and the newest member of my blogroll.

Everyone knows I love old pictures. Whispers of lives long past, lingering like ghostly fingerprints. Famous subjects or ordinary people, identities lost to the winds of time - it doesn't matter. They're all fascinating.

I recently stumbled across this absolute gem of a blog,


Blogger Paul McWhorter posts interesting old finds daily - I've gotten so I look forward to each one. Give him a visit!

Be back soon ~

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! This is such a find! Did you visit the www.old-picture.com site? This is a treasure-trove for teaching U.S. history.

Thanks!

Lori said...

This is very cool. Thanks for sharing...and glad to see you back here! Hugs..