- Paint Splotches (Ace) - This lady is sassy and funny and I just love her. We're pretty sure we were separated at birth.
- Blending Ame (Ame) - One of my personal heroes - strong, humble, and wise. I am so blessed to also call her my friend.
- Not a Wonk (Patti) - one of my newest blog haunts - she's smart, sharp witted and loves to talk hot topics with no holds barred.
- Cooking Up Trouble Texas Style (StacieF) - We met on the grounds of a shared love of music, and a lifelong sisterhood germinated & thrived. One of my favorite people ever.
- In the Middle - Mad Hatter (Martie) - My BFF's mom, who has become my second mom, as well as a dear wonderful friend.
- Simply 55 (Danielle) - A candid writer and a beautiful soul, and a friend who has taught me a lot about myself, too.
- Saurly Yours (Saurkraut) - This beautiful lady has the 3 "i"s going for her - Intelligent, Insightful and Interesting. One of the first members of my blogroll and still a favorite.
- Thoughts of Laurel (Lori) - another of my longstanding blogbuddies - a true friend with an eye for the quiet beauty of the world. Visiting her blog is always a salve.
- It's A Pug's Life (Marni) - I'm just getting to know this girl, and it's great fun because we are a LOT alike! Don't you love it when that happens?
- Coffeypot - Okay, technically, he's a mister, not a sister. But he's too great to leave out. Full of piss and vinegar, this one! All kinds of fun on his blog.
Visit my peeps and enjoy the cornucopia of delights they bring to the blogworld!
Now, recipients: with great power comes great responsibility. It's now your turn to pass on the award as you see fit.
- Proudly display the award on your post and/or blog template.
- Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link your nominees within your post, so others can find them.
- Let them know of their nomination by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link back to me too :)
Sorry to give you homework over the weekend, but at least it's lovey dovey. Have a great day, friends!