I don't think any of us really expected it to become the huge part of our lives it's grown to be, though.
While we all continue to get together in various combinations whenever we can (going to concerts together, quick lunches or dinners, drive-by howdys, etc.), it's become tradition to hold a Blogarita on a semi-annual basis, sometime every spring and every fall. Priceless memories have involved but have not been limited to:
- Mass consumption of cocktails and food
- Scrapbooking and scrapbook store shopping
- Riotous games of Balderdash and Euchre
- Saran wrapping people's mailboxes and garage doors shut
- Self mutilation (ear cartilege piercing)
- Scarecrows with rude last names
- A variety of body noises
- Crime scene photography techniques
- Panther stealing
- Dining at restaurants that close soon after
- Buttcrack cake
- Spiders in the car
- Munchos and Bugles
- Taking photos in pitch blackness
- Cow tipping
I love you girls! Our memories are some of my favoritest of my whole life, and I can't wait to see what this gathering's got in store.
Click here for visual aids from Blogarita 1 - the start of it all. You know you wish you were us.