- French Toast
- Motorcycle rides
- Gentle rain during the night
- Puppies, and puppy breath
- Learning something new
- A whole day to yourself*
- Warm blankets right out of the dryer
- Secret languages with people who really get you
- Flipping through old photos and remembering good times
- Getting a nice letter or greeting card for no reason other than you were being thought of
- Running across a movie from “the list”** by accident while channel surfing
- A warm day in the dead of winter
- Lap dog time, no matter how big he is
- Goodnight kisses from the boy
- Goodnight kisses from the Hub
- Peanut butter Hershey Kisses
- Bottle rockets that whistle
* This is something you take for granted before children, and rarely experienced after
** “The list” is any list, unique to the list author, under any given topic, favorites under said topic. In this case, a movie you could watch at any given time, regardless of how many times you’ve seen it before.
*** Not just for babies and old people anymore!
I know this is a lame post, but I have a hard time letting things sit while I come up with something better. So ... C'mon and share ... What do you think is The Best?
Boneless fish fillets
All the stuff I can't have...pizza, beer, ice cream, mozzarella sticks...mmmmmmmmmm. I just ate a bbq'd chicken breast, 1/2 of a redskin potato and a small side salad. I would much rather had the stuff I listed above! Oh well!!! I'll be skinnier for it! Cute post!
*late nights talking
*finding a great book
*fresh tomatoes off of the vine
*the smell of the first mow
*cold beer on a hot afternoon
*Opening the mail box to find a letter or a card from a friend!
BTW, a post that makes me smile is never a lame post!
It was not lame!! It was warm, and fuzzy - and I loved it.
The cool breeze coming from the ocean on a hot summer night.
The best? Why that would be you darlin'.
Sorry, you just made that way too easy.
Homemade chili on a cool fall day....
There's just too many to list for me. Ditto on everything everyone else said so far. (talk about lame, eh?)
Having a giggle fit while laying in bed with my hubby.
Reese Cup Eggs
Laying on the couch during a thunderstorm with both of my doggies.
Finding money that I didn't know I had!
These are great! I wrote "What I Love" back in June...and too numerous to name. Gosh, there's so many awesome things in this world, aren't there?!
I love lists!
I'd like to add new shoes, getting your hair washed/brushed, wildflowers, getting your kid's school pictures, and your favorite song being on when you hop in your car.
I liked your list too...those are great things!
Post a Comment