Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Urgh.

Work is crazy-busy. Home is crazy-busy. Incrediboy is sick. Momma and Daddy are exhausted. Feeling quite contorted here!

Hope to be back posting (and visiting around) again soon - Till then, just wanted to say hi and give proof of life over here. ... Hugs!

P.S. If you could use more laughter at someone else's expense, let me tell you that Incrediboy headbutted my face Sunday during a wrestling match, and I now have a really gross, festering busted lower lip. I look like I've been in a bar brawl and it hurts like crazy. Playing is dangerous work!

**ADDENDUM**: I've added a neat new link under Miscellany - Eagle Cam. Live feed of a nesting bald eagle. Check it out - it's cool. Special thanks to jgf for posting the link first.

11 comments:

Speckledpup said...

tease.

I want a picture of your fat lip....

Martie said...

Sorry to hear that Incrediboy is sick. OUCH about the lip. Hope it feels better soon. And hope Incrediboy feels like himself again too!

Itchy said...

I hope things settle down for you soon and that Incrediboy feels better soon. I also hope that you were at least able to enjoy your scrap-a-thon on Saturday! :P

chesneygirl said...

I know the feeling. Things are VERY busy for me as well.
Busy season at work and our social calendar always picks up this time of year at home.

Were you productive at your all day scrap this weekend?

*** said...

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Or busts a lip, right? Hang in there!

Michelle said...

We're a fine pair of busted up mommies huh? Your lip, my nose. Wait, I hear the circus music again.

Saur♥Kraut said...

Oh you pooooooor thing. SaurKid was a real bruiser too, they do it without realizing it. I finally had to stop wrestling with him when he was about 5. I was going to work with bruises every day!

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

Hey, I was able to pet the eagle on the head and he didn't bite me. :)

Take a deep breath and focus on something positive.

Bougie Black Boy said...

you aint the only one... we're all busy it seems. this weather makes us do so much...
how've you been?

Anonymous said...

Clew, keep a stiff upper lip ... or something like that. :oq

Nelly said...

I hope the boy gets better quick! Having sick kids is always exhausting for the parents. I feel for ya! Hugs girly!